ABS provides a pragmatic approach to ensure adoptability by your workforce – from training, implementation, full scale planning and advisement – to devices, hardware and software solutions that are customized to your businesses.
Mobile Device Management
- Full scale project plan with key milestones
- Take on workload of contracting and processing
- Ordering and account set-up
- Advise with other key industry leaders
- Device buyback and recycling
- Discounted refurbished equipment
- Warehousing of emergency devices
- Staging and kitting
- On-site deployment
- Inventory management
- Execution and establish deployment schedule
- Customized user shipping
Sales cycle support
- Ensure MDM and DEP implementation
- Pre and post-sale support
- Rate plan and account analysis ongoing
- Dedicated account management
Our Mobility Management Team
Director of Wireless Operations
Brian has worked within the AT&T Mobility Space for the last 8 years, primarily as a lead or department head. A 2014 Presidents Club Member, Brian is dedicated to leading his ABS team through training, implementation of processes, problem solving, and back office support success. In addition to AT&T, Brian has an additional 16 years of sales experience within multiple industries.
FirstNet Certified and Leading the Nation in SLED.
FirstNet is the nationwide communications platform dedicated to America’s first responders and public safety community. It’s being built with AT&T in a public-private partnership with the FirstNet Authority. With this much-needed technology upgrade, first responders can connect to the critical information they need every day and in every emergency.